The features of Currency Heatwave includes :-
- Aggregate Strength and weakness of currencies
- Multi timeframe strength and weakness of currencies
- Historical strength and weakness of the major currencies as per the timeframe selected.
- Volatility as per the timeframe selected
- Volume as per the timeframe selected
- Sentiment as per the timeframe selected.
Currency heatwave indicator is designed to help you identify on what pair to buy at low and sell at a high.
The main window in the indicator is the Aggregate Strength which shows real time strength and weakness of the G-8 major currencies.
- The aggregate strength means taking all timeframes into consideration from 1 minute to Monthly.
- Historical Strength gives the background of strength and weakness of the currencies as per the time frame.
- The multi timeframe window shows the strength and weakness of the currency in different timeframes.
- The Volatility window shows the volatility gauge of different currencies in different timeframes.This window helps in knowing the sharpness of currency movement.
- The Volume window shows the amount of volume traded between buyers and sellers for that currency for the particular timeframe.
- The sentiment window shows the emotion gauge expressed in buying or selling the currency
- The user panel keeps the positioning of the trades in check to avoid over trading and allows you to see your average entry price and total lots per currency
- MT4 indicator file
- Lifetime technical support
- Free software updates